-
February 3rd, 2006, 12:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Last week, I won a lovely PM Felicity on ebay, for my sister's birthday (and DH says I REALLY have to give it to her this time!).
Also, I posted this morning about how my niece is receiving Molly(probably today), and that we are going to visit my sister this weekend; SOOO guess who just arrived today, JUST IN TIME to get a ride to my sister's house!! YESSS!!! It's Visiting Lissie!
DH is quite pleased that she's only spending one night here--great timing!
And a good thing, too--she's SO PRETTY!!
Here are pictures:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2109534437
I think it's wonderful that on the same weekend my niece gets her first doll, my sister will get HER first doll, too!
It's gonna be an AG weekend for us all! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
P.S. Of course, I'll be taking some of my girls up to say hello! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 02, 2006 08:36 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 02, 2006 11:53 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks